Subject: RE: LW to XOF or XAF?
From: laurie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 07:42:51 -0800

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB1B1B.7A8F4FE0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Jason,=20

>Does anyone know of any program, no matter the cost, that will convert =
from
>LW object or scene directly to RenderMorphics XOF or XAF format?  Right =
now
>I have to use a 3ds converter, which means I have to convert from Lw to =
3ds
>then to xof.  A lot of info is lost, like texturing.  If anyone has any
>suggestions or programs mail me please.  Thanks!

We are currently faced with the same problem. We are almost resigned to =
biting the bullet and coding our own plugin. If you do hear of any =
existing convertor we would be very interested to hear.=20

Perhaps there may be other developers out there suffering from the same =
dilema and we could cooperatively develop a plugin.=20

Laurie=20
[email-masked]

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB1B1B.7A8F4FE0
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB1B1B.7A8F4FE0--